The Valor represents the next generation of vertical lift aircraft. The Valor is operated by a crew of 4 and will carry 14 in full combat loads. Bell is hoping to replace all of the U.S. Army’s aging Black Hawk helicopters. Mobility has been a huge priority for the Army and aircraft like Bell’s Valor will address that need well into the future. Watch the maiden flight…
- The Liberator HP™ headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection.
- Back and Better than Ever, The MEPRO RDS PRO V.2 from Meprolight®
- DoubleStar Debuts Strongarm Pistol Tube
- The "Never Ending Magazine drill".
- This Dingbat Is No Puzzle. What is a Puzzle is What She’ll Come Up With Next !