WEARE, N.H. – The Ruger® MKIV 22/45 is already popular among rimfire competition shooters, and a new upgrade from firearm accessories company TANDEMKROSS makes this firearm even better for speed shooting competitions.
TANDEMKROSS, a top manufacturer of aftermarket accessories for rimfire pistols and rifles, is pleased to announce the release of the “Cornerstone” Safety Ledge for Ruger® MKIV 22/45.
The “Cornerstone” offers an oversized, 1911-style safety ledge that enhances the factory safety and provides consistent hand placement, improving grip and control of the pistol for faster, more accurate shooting.
The “Cornerstone” Safety Ledge enhances the external factory safety without making any modifications to the internal components of the gun. While the ambidextrous factory safety can pinch some users’ fingers, the “Cornerstone” is not ambidextrous, ensuring it does not interfere while shooting.
This is a simple, drop-in upgrade and does not require any special tools to install. Lay the foundation for a better grip and more accurate shooting with the “Cornerstone” Safety Ledge for Ruger® MKIV 22/45 from TANDEMKROSS.
Click here to learn more about the “Cornerstone” Safety Ledge for Ruger® MKIV 22/45.
- Magazines Back in Stock + Pre-Order the New Vickers Guide
- Galco Introduces Summer IWB Holsters
- American Tactical Launches New Color for FXH-45
- NSSF Partners with Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation on First Shots, +ONE Efforts
- Meprolight Introduces its MEPRO FT Bullseye illuminated Pistol Sight to the HLS and Law Enforcement Markets