In collaboration with Doug Turnbull of Turnbull Restoration, Nighthawk Custom would like to introduce the latest addition to our VIP Line, the Browning Hi-Power, Turnbull VIP 2.
The Hi-Power VIP 2 is a true heirloom piece that showcases both Nighthawk’s premier gunsmithing abilities and Turnbull’s world-class finishes, bringing you the finest Browning Hi-Power customization available today.
Each Hi-Power VIP 2 built provides the customer with a pistol unlike any other. A color case-hardened frame and hand stippled poplar burl grips make this the epitome of the Browning Hi-Power. The high-polished, charcoal blued slide, with Nitre Blued slide stop, magazine release, and thumb safety, is completed with a 14k solid gold bead front sight. Each one of these exclusive, limited availability pistol packages comes with a Custom wood case.
Because Browning is no longer manufacturing the Hi-Power, these are 50 of the last Hi-Powers to ever be produced. To celebrate this venerable pistol design and the long history it has enjoyed, we made sure to make it the most beautiful and unique Hi-Power to ever be customized by Nighthawk Custom.
- Color Case-Hardened Frame
- Polished and Charcoal Blued Slide
- Nitre Blued Controls
- Hand Stippled Poplar Burl Grips with Nighthawk Medallion
- Custom Display Box
- Hand Textured (Stippled) Frame and Trigger Guard
- Custom Extended Beavertail
- Contoured Magwell
- French Border
- Heinie Slant Pro Black Rear Sight
- Nighthawk (14K) Solid Gold Bead Front Sight
- Crowned Barrel
- 25 LPI Serrated Mag Release
- Competition Steel Hammer, Improved Sear Lever, and Trigger
- Custom 4lb. Crisp Trigger Job
- Caliber: 9MM
- Safety: Ambi
- Mag Capacity: 13
- Rear Sight: Heinie Black Slant Pro
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Finish: Charcoal Blue and Color Case Hardened