RADFORD, Virginia – March 29, 2018 – The original high-performance clay target powder just got even better. Alliant Powder, a leading manufacturer of smokeless propellant, offers clay target shooters a consistent, clean-burning option with the release of improved Red Dot. Shipments of are being delivered to dealers.
Improved Red Dot now burns significantly cleaner and offers better flow characteristics with the same clay-crushing performance the world’s best shooters have trusted since 1932. It is optimized for 12-gauge target loads, offers Alliant Powder’s legendary lot-to-lot consistency and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Features & Benefits
• Improved clean-burning formulation
• Significantly less fouling
• Better flow characteristics
• Optimized for 12-gauge target loads
• Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
• Made in the U.S.A.
Part No. / Description / MSRP
150602 / Red Dot 1-pound bottle / $24.99
150604 / Red Dot 4-pound bottle / $89.99
150603 / Red Dot 8-pound canister / $169.99
Alliant Powder is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information and load data, visit www.alliantpowder.com.
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces Battlelink Extreme Duty Minimalist Stock
- The 458 SOCOM; From Battlefield to Elk Country
- AirMap, Wing, and Other USS Unveil ASTM Network Remote ID Readiness in Live Demonstrations in the US and Switzerland
- Savage Announces Rifles in Mossy Oak Overwatch–Official Camo Pattern of NRA
- BETO Cometh!