WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – April 16, 2018 – The new 110 Bear Hunter from Savage delivers steadfast performance and superior stopping power against tough game and even tougher conditions. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to dealers.
The 110 Bear Hunter’s revolutionary AccuFit system lets shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger system offers a crisp, clean pull and prevents the firearm from discharging if jarred or dropped.
Together with the AccuStock, which cradles the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Bear Hunter provides the fit and function of a custom rifle—right out of the box. Plus, its 23-inch stainless steel fluted barrel is button-rifled, fitted with an adjustable muzzle brake and cradled securely inside a Mossy Oak Break-Up Country synthetic stock.
Features & Benefits
• AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
• User-adjustable AccuTrigger
• AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
• Mossy Oak Break-Up Country synthetic stock
• 23-inch, stainless steel barrel with straight fluting and button rifling
• Adjustable muzzle brake
• Hinged floorplate magazine
• Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
• New Model 110 design and ergonomics
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57045 / 300 WSM, 23-inch barrel / $999
57046 / 338 Federal, 23-inch barrel / $999
57069 / 300 Win. Mag., 23-inch barrel / $999
57070 / 338 Win. Mag., 23-inch barrel / $999
57047 / 375 Ruger, 23-inch barrel / $999
Savage is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. To learn more about Savage, visit www.savagearms.com.