The facility for the Applied Ballistics 2018 Fall Seminar is booked, the cost is $650 per attendee and includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for both days.
Here are the AB Staff instructors for this event:
- Bryan Litz
- Nick Vitalbo
- Doc Beech
- Mitch Fitzpatrick
- Al Barnhart
- Chris Wiencke
Also we will have the following guest speakers:
- Emil Praslick (Berger Bullets)
- Mark Lonsdale (Operational Studies Group)
- Ian Klemm (Vortex Optics)
- Shawn Carlock (Defensive Edge)
Aside from top level instruction, attendees will also receive materials valued at over $500:
- Complete Applied Ballistics Media Set (All 5 Books + DVD)($270 Value)
- ELR Shooting with Applied Ballistics DVD. ($25 Value)
- Applied Ballistics Analytics Software ($200 Value)
- Binder with handouts and worksheets.
- Certificate of Course Completion.
- Swag bag with goodies.
Attendees are responsible for arranging their own lodging. The 2018 Fall Seminar will be held at Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
In order to help you book your flight, here are the closest airports.
- Fayetteville Regional Airport – 45 Miles (1 hour)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport – 69 Miles (1 hour 15 minutes)
- Greensboro – 86 Miles (1 hour 30 minutes)
The facility has recommended the following shuttle services if you do not wish to rent a car from the airport.
- Kirk Tours: Phone # 910-295-2257, email: email@example.com
- Red Tie Transit: Phone # 910-691-1600, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinehurst taxi: Phone # 910-215-5655, email:email@example.com