Just a quick High Speed Gear update.
Hurricane Florence is approaching the East Coast of the United States which is where the headquarters for High Speed Gear resides. Currently we are on limited shut down and as the storm continues to approach we will be on full shut down.
Our goal is to be back up and running come Monday. HSGI facility has large scale generator that will power our building during any outage; yet our number one goal is the safety of our most valued asset … our employees.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us. Our email systems will continue working throughout the next few days. We will return your emails as we can.
You all know us, we do what it takes to make it happen and we will be back on track quickly so that we can take care “OUR” business.
Be safe and we will speak soon!
Bill Babboni and the entire High Speed Gear Team
- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement