The IXI DRONEKILLER™ disables Unmanned Air Vehicles. Allows Defense and Security Forces to thwart criminals and enemy combatants the use of drones for surveillance and direct attacks to drop bombs, grenades, and improvised explosive devices (IEDs) on fighting forces. Can also be used by First Responders and others to disable a drone being operated in restricted air space or when a drone is interfering with their operations.
Current counter-UAS system technology includes radio frequency (RF) command and control (C2) disruption systems (e.g., “electronic fences”) and directed energy weapons. These systems protect forward operating bases, airports, and other strategic high-asset facilities. These large and stationary systems can not be used where mobility is crucial. In addition, UAS threats are more prevalent at the front lines, at small checkpoints and outposts, and remote areas where convoys, dismounted war-fighters, and security personnel are on missions detached from well-established command and control and air defense assets.The IXI DRONEKILLER™ is a light weight, small, cost effective portable counter-UAS unit ideal for Defense and Security teams deployed World-Wide. The IXI DRONEKILLER™ adds counter-UAS capabilities to mobile forces unable to use large heavy systems that require added power sources. The IXI DRONEKILLER™ is able to be deployed from inside light vehicles or by dismounted war-fighters and security response teams in mobile units, strike teams, at checkpoints and forward outposts. Mobile units with the IXI DRONEKILLER™ provide gap-filling coverage and pursuit capabilities that complement larger, more costly fixed-location automated UAS defense systems.
- Disrupts C2 link and/or GPS, forcing targets to descend or go home.
- Compact and lightweight; compatible with defense & security personnel load out
- Fast to use (<3 seconds), train (<1 minute), and deploy with near-zero sustainment
- Rugged “security personnel-proof” no-snag polymer body & operator features
- RF sensor detects WPAN/LAN activity and night/dusk/dawn targeting aid
- LED settings: night-time ultra-dim to medium light to direct sunlight bright
- Cost effective – Lower cost than all other available units