This is an interesting picture of a Russian Tupolev in slow flight lining up for mid air refueling. It looks like he has flaps extended, but are the vertical surfaces on the left and right wings air brakes, some sort of stabilizer, or do they function as flaps? Most aerodynamic stalls start at the wing tips, so I found it interesting that these surfaces are as close to the fuselage as they are. if you can contribute more details please chime in. -SP
- The Liberator HP™ headset is the next generation in electronic hearing protection.
- Back and Better than Ever, The MEPRO RDS PRO V.2 from Meprolight®
- DoubleStar Debuts Strongarm Pistol Tube
- The "Never Ending Magazine drill".
- This Dingbat Is No Puzzle. What is a Puzzle is What She’ll Come Up With Next !