This is an interesting picture of a Russian Tupolev in slow flight lining up for mid air refueling. It looks like he has flaps extended, but are the vertical surfaces on the left and right wings air brakes, some sort of stabilizer, or do they function as flaps? Most aerodynamic stalls start at the wing tips, so I found it interesting that these surfaces are as close to the fuselage as they are. if you can contribute more details please chime in. -SP
- FN to Unveil Prototype 6.5-Caliber MK 48 Mod 2 Machine Gun at 2019 SOFIC Conference
- PGM Precision To Exhibit at MILIPOL 2019
- Elbit Systems of America to demonstrate solutions perfected for the SOF operator
- Spectra Group to exhibit at the SOFIC exhibition in Tampa Florida.
- US Navy Selects MOHOC® Cameras Again