In this video Dylan demonstrates his Quarter drill, which utilizes 3 magazines with one round each shot at 3 yards. The goal is to land all three shots within a quarter sized target in 6.5 seconds or less – allow 1.5 seconds per draw (4.5 seconds total) and 2.5 seconds collectively for the reloads. This training objective of this drill is to balance speed and accuracy.
- Remington V3 Tac-13 Awarded 2020 Golden Bullseye from NRA Publications
- Blackhawk™ Adds New Fits to A.R.C. Holster Line
- Galco Is Excited To Introduce The QuickTuk Cloud For The Springfield XD Subcompact Series
- Signature Series Med-Pack from TacMed Solutions
- Federal Ammunition is the Official Ammunition of the “Crush with Lee & Tiffany”