Daniel Defense broke new ground at Shot Show 2019 with the introduction of the company’s first bolt action rifle, the DELTA 5™. Chamberings available include 7mm-08 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Win.
The DELTA 5™ is a class act and feature rich, here’s a list that should get you as excited as I am.
- BARREL: User-interchangeable, stainless steel cold hammer forged to contour
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 – 24″ removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5 – 4 lbs)
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA/ 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
- BOTTOM METAL: Integrated with pillars and barrier stop
- ERGONOMIC STOCK: Constructed of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw, and drift
- CONFIGURABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments
- ATTACHMENT: 14 total M-LOK points along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Three M-LOK QD sling points
- CAPACITY: Five round PMAG 5 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included
- M.S.R.P: $2,199