ATLANTA, GA – The American Suppressor Association (ASA) is unequivocally opposed to any attempt to ban suppressors. We are unwavering in our support of the Second Amendment, as well as the individual right to possess suppressors.
ASA is hosting a petition on our website opposing any further restrictions on suppressors. We will deliver the petition to President Trump in the coming weeks.
Please share this petition with your readers so that we can gather as many signatures as possible. We are also hosting a membership drive and giveaway through July 12th to raise critical funds for our upcoming fight in Virginia where Governor Northam has called a special legislative session on July 9th to pursue a host of anti-gun regulations, including an attempt to ban suppressors.
Sign the Petition to President Trump
The American Suppressor Association is unequivocally opposed to any attempt to ban suppressors. We are unwavering in our support of the Second Amendment, as well as the individual right to possess suppressors.
Tell the President you support suppressor ownership and are opposed to any ban! Sign the petition now!
After you’ve signed, join ASA or make a donation and be entered to win great prizes in our “Cans Not Bans” Giveaway.
- Daniel Defense WAVE 7.62mm Suppressor
- Six Dead Air MASK .22 Suppressors
- YHM Integrally Suppressed .22LR Rifle
- Smith & Wesson Performance Center® T/C® LRR Rifle in .243
- Rugged Radiant 7.62mm Lightweight Modular Suppressor
- SilencerCo Maxim 9 Integrally Suppressed 9mm Pistol
- Ammo-Inc. Ammunition (multiple prizes)
- Gunwerks 6ix and 8ight suppressors
- Thunderbeast Arms Co. Suppressor (winner’s choice)
- PROOF Research Barrel (winner’s choice)
- Silencer Shop will pay the $200 tax stamp on suppressor prizes!