Springfield Armory’s XD-E is the only viable DA/SA single-stack on the market. Reliability and safety are the two major advantages of this action type, but rarely are they an option in a single-stack 9mm. Lesser-trained shooters may struggle with learning two trigger modes, but Langdon Tactical has found a way to lessen the learning curve by enhancing the trigger and action. Introducing the Springfield Armory XD-E Langdon Tactical Edition.
Like the Langdon Tactical Beretta 92s and PX4s, the Langdon Tactical Edition XD-E features greatly enhanced trigger feel and performance without sacrificing safety or reliability. Improvements made by Langdon Tactical on the Springfield Armory XD-E have also further enhanced Springfield Armory’s Low Effort Slide by reducing effort needed to rack the slide and cock the hammer even further.
The Springfield Armory XD-E upgraded by LTT includes:
- LTT emblem engraved on Sniper Gray Cerakoted slide
- LTT Trigger Job with the option of a 12lbs. or 12.7lbs. hammer spring
- 20% reduction in pull weight with a 12.7 lbs. spring for reliability with US and NATO-spec ammunition.
- 25% reduction in pull weight with a 12 lbs. spring provides reliability with US-Spec ammunition.
- New low-profile hammer for better concealment and snag-free draws
- Two 8- and one 9-round magazine included.
- Option of two different hammer spring weights.
- Upgraded Ameriglo CAP Sights.
- MSRP: $738
About Langdon Tactical Technology:
Langdon Tactical Technology is a source for advanced education and equipment needs specializing in the Beretta 92/96, PX4, and 1301 platforms as well as the Springfield Armory XD-E.