Brownells new product team leader, Paul Levy, has a special item to show us: the Brownells Wrenchman™ AR-15 Handguard has arrived! Picatinny rail on top, rows of M-LOK® slots on the sides, and available in various lengths, plus a choice of Standard and upscale Precision models. Aside from its price and features, the beauty of the Wrenchman is that it’s so easy to install. NO proprietary barrel nut wrench needed because the included nut uses a standard spanner. Also comes with a simple alignment tool to help you get the handguard “timed” quickly. Triggertech’s Diamond AR-15 Trigger is a drop-in module that delivers a sublimely smooth, adjustable-weight (1.5 to 4 lbs.) pull with a crisp, clean break. The Rival Arms magwell for your Gen3 Glock® is a simple bolt-on upgrade that helps you get a fresh magazine in the gun STP (Sooner Than Possible – almost). The 700 SE Trigger from Elftmann brings the easy of installation of their drop-in AR-15 trigger modules to the Remington 700. Adjustable shoe and ball bearings inside that give a super-smooth pull, with beaucoup weight adjustment – from 2 oz. up to 64 oz.
- Austin Green Founder and Product Designer Griffin Armament Discusses Sound Testing
- Eurosatory 2020 : cancellation
- Medical equipment, contractor support among latest results from NDIA’s work with the Defense Department
- A Message From Ed Bastian at Delta Airlines
- AmmoSquared Inc. Raises over $300K in Seed Round