ARLINGTON, VA – The Defense Department’s Office of Small-Business Programs introduces Cyber Circuits: A live webinar with cybersecurity experts, industry leaders and cyber-celebs Wednesday, April 22 at 11 a.m. EDT.
With the theme, “Protecting Small Business in a COVID-19 Environment,” this session features:
* Amy Murray, director of the Defense Department’s Office of Small Business Programs
* Katie Arrington, CISO Office of the Undersecretary of Defense Acquisition
* Jennifer Zucker, Greenberg Traurig
* Nathan Magniez, cybersecurity
Hear meaningful discussion of topics that are front of mind to small business in this trying time, including:
* What is the Defense Department’s response to COVID-19 as it relates to the supply chain?
* How does this moment impact our cybersecurity vulnerabilities?
* What impact do local stay-at-home orders have on my contract deliverables?
* What support is available for small businesses in the supply chain?
* How can I operate securely in a virtual work world?
To join, click here<https://www.projectspectrum.io/#!/eventRegistration/6b971bf0-7ab9-4b8f-8b0c-105990e94ca5>.
This event is brought to you by Project Spectrum in conjunction with the Defense Department’s Office of Small Business Programs
CONNECT: • Website: business.defense.gov • Twitter: @BusinessDefense • Facebook: facebook.com/BusinessDefense
The National Defense Industrial Association continues its work with the Defense Department to address concerns of contractors during the COVID-19 response. For more information, visit NDIA.org and NDIA’s Coronavirus information page<https://www.ndia.org/meetings-and-events/coronavirus>.
At the Heart of the Mission Since 1919
Director of Public Relations and Communications
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-2579 | Cell (703) 472-3806 | NDIA.org<http://www.ndia.org/>