ARLINGTON, VA — Media are welcome to cover the Biotechnology for Materiel and Defense Symposium Webinar<https://www.ndia.org/events/2020/6/17/biotechnology-for-materiel-and-defense-symposium>, Wednesday, June 17, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, presented by the National Defense Industrial Association and Lockheed Martin.
This on-the-record event features many sought-after industry experts, among them:
* Steve Walker, Lockheed Martin’s chief technology officer, as keynote speaker
Michelle Rozo, assistant director for biotechnology from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering
* Alexander Titus, chief strategy officer at the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute
* Patrick Mason, department head for Warfighter Performance at the Office of Naval Research
A complete agenda, speaker information and more are available here<https://www.ndia.org/events/2020/6/17/biotechnology-for-materiel-and-defense-symposium>.
Join us to discuss recent advances in synthetic biology, biotechnology and their supporting infrastructures — such as biodesign, automation, artificial intelligence and data analytics — that are moving us closer to capabilities such as biosensors and nanostructure material production. Harnessing nature’s processes to produce molecules and materials sustainably not only could have a positive impact on the environment and domestic manufacturing but could change radically how we design and build materiel to maintain and support the military.
For medial registration, contact Renata Casiel email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or Evamarie Socha email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Heart of the Mission Since 1919
Director of Public Relations and Communications
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-2579 | Cell (703) 472-3806 | NDIA.org<http://www.ndia.org/>
- Pulsar Releases Ultra-Powerful Axion XM30S Monocular
- SIG AIR Reflex Sight Now Shipping
- Benelli USA Contributes $100,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign
- Federal Ammunition Continues Strong Support for the International Hunter Education Association-USA
- Davidson’s, Inc. Contributes $50,000 to NSSF’s 2020 #GUNVOTE Voter Education Campaign