FOG HORN _ Posts
- GPO’s SPECTRA 6X 4.5-27x50i SFP: The Ultimate Long-Range Hunting Riflescope
- CZ P-10 Pistols Offer Great Performance at a Great New Price
- Huk Taps Yee-Haw Brewing Company as "Huk Headquarters" for the Bassmaster Classic
- Hobie® Eyewear Expands Hank Cherry Champion’s Collection
- New March Insider Giveaway: Red Dot & Turkey Kit
NSSF Welcomes State Department Removing Obstacles to Suppressor Exports
NEWTOWN, Conn. – NSSF®, the trade association for the firearm industry, lauded the decision of the U.S. State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) to rescind the 2002 policy that blocked the export of firearm suppressors to overseas markets. NSSF has championed the effort to remove the policy which has only harmed U.S.-based suppressor manufacturers.
This entry was posted in NSSF/NRA, Uncategorized and tagged ITAR, NSSF, suppressors. Bookmark the permalink.