Oct. 21, 2020
ARLINGTON, VA — Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown and Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, lead a stellar gathering of experts for the first JADC2 & All-Domain Warfare Symposium<https://www.ndia.org/events/2020/10/27/1841—jadc2>, online Oct. 27 and 28, presented by the National Defense Industrial Association and Texas A&M University.
We welcome media to cover this inaugural, unclassified, on-the-record event that will explore Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) under the theme, “Implications for the Future Force.” Brown and Hyten are among highly regarded experts in defense, academia and industry who will gather online to discuss this vastly important topic. Also appearing will be:
* Air Force Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command
* John Sharp, chancellor of Texas A&M University
* Retired Air Force Gen. Mark Welsh, Dean of the Bush School of Government and Public Service
* David Sprik, chief data officer for the Defense Department
Renowned leaders will take part in panels<https://www.ndia.org/events/2020/10/27/1841—jadc2/agenda> on the joint service vision, all-domain concepts and experimentation, core enabling technologies and capabilities, industry, service cyber component commanders and more. Do not miss this opportunity to interact and network with those in the highest echelons of JADC2.
Complete details on the event are available here<https://www.ndia.org/events/2020/10/27/1841—jadc2>.
* To register as press, please contact Tiffany Milnor at tmilnor@NDIA.org<mailto:tmilnor@NDIA.org>.
* For other media information, please contact Evamarie Socha at esocha@NDIA.org<mailto:esocha@NDIA.org>.
At the Heart of the Mission Since 1919
Director of Public Relations and Communications
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22201
(703) 247-2579 | Cell (703) 472-3806 | NDIA.org<http://www.ndia.org/