Les DeAsis, the founder of Benchmade, was a true entrepreneur. Over 30 years ago he dreamt of building a different kind of knife company. His never-quit demand for excellence and enduring passion to make his vision a reality has grown to become the world’s premier knife brand. While he’s no longer with us, his inspiration and commitment to the craft still touches every Benchmade knife. On his birthday, we honor Les and entrepreneurs like him, who live the adventure, dream big, and work tirelessly to make their dreams real.
- Streamlight Appoints Daniel Rodriguez Regional Sales Manager-Latin America
- Henry Donates $50,000 to First Responders Children’s Foundation
- GA-ASI Demonstrates Network Relay Using Laser Communications
- NSSF Challenges Unconstitutional Oregon Measure 114
- Black Rifle Coffee Co. Named Official Canned Coffee of 2023 SHOT Show