Save the Date | October 18-21
Calling all Armaments, Robotics, Munitions Technology, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal professionals, subject matter experts, and thought leaders.
We invite you to save the date and join NDIA at the first-ever Future Force Capabilities Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for October 18 – 21, 2021, in Columbus, GA. In reimagining last year’s Joint Armaments, Robotics, and Munitions Digital Experience by integrating the Global EOD community, this event will convene a variety of attendees to foster creative interdisciplinary conversation and collaboration. Accordingly, it marks an unparalleled opportunity to maximize your expertise and interests across multiple focus areas by hearing from a team of top leaders in government, industry, and academia amid capabilities briefings, keynote remarks, panels, technical paper presentations, exhibits, and a live-fire demonstration. You won’t want to miss it!
Who Should Attend?
As this event combines the annual Global EOD event with that of the NDIAArmaments, Robotics, and Munitions Technology Divisions, anyone working or interested in these focus areas is welcome and highly encouraged to join us in October. The Future Force Capabilities agenda will cover a wide range of subjects while offering unique opportunities for learning, conversing, and networking, which means that there’s something for everyone. Abstracts Now Accepted
NDIA is seeking submissions for presentations and posters. Submit your abstract here by the deadline of Monday, June 7. See below for the specific conference focus areas.Submit
- Armament Modernization, Readiness, and Threat Response Overmatch
- Armament Systems that Provide Joint Lethality in Contested Environments
- Armament System Initiatives of the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and DARPA
- Legacy System Enhancements and Readiness to Build a More Lethal Force
- Platform Integration (Land, Sea, Air, Manned, and Autonomous)
- Armament System Manufacturing and Readiness
- Armament System Logistics and Maintenance
- Armament System Training Systems
- Signature Suppression Technology
- International Participation by Allies and Partners
- Advances in Sensitive Site Exploitation/Post-Blast Analysis/Technical Intelligence
- Alternatives to Open Burn/Open Detonation and Insensitive Munitions Disposal
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Chemical/Biological Agent Defeat
- Counter Improvised Explosives Devices (CIED)
- Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
- Counter Unexploded Ordnance (CUXO)
- Humanitarian Mine Action Technology, Techniques, and Case Studies
- Data Management, Visualization, and Information Sharing
- EOD Response and Exploitation of Unmanned Vehicles (Air, Ground, and Underwater)
- Robotics Weapons Payloads
- Robotics Non-Lethal Payloads
- Robotic Sensor Payloads
- Ground Robotic Platforms
- Robotics Autonomy (Hardware and Software Technology)
- Multi-Agent/”Swarm” Control and Capabilities
For complete details on the abstract and poster submission process, visit the event website or contact George Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Gain visibility and increase your brand exposure by becoming a conference exhibitor or sponsor! Contact Sarah O’Hanley at sohanley@NDIA.org to be notified once more information is available. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The Future Force Capabilities Conference and Exhibition planning team continues to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Currently, the Future Force Capabilities Conference and Exhibition is scheduled to occur in person. The health and safety of our event participants, members, and partners remain our top priority. We are committed to following the guidelines and precautions as outlined by the CDC.
NDIA is fully prepared to adjust any and all plans if the situation changes. We are following—and will remain in compliance with—all city, state, and federal guidelines. If the direction from federal, state, or local official public health authorities changes, we will adhere to the new guidance, act upon it immediately, and update everyone. We are fully prepared to adjust our plans as needed.
The NDIA team recognizes the importance of convening the national security and defense communities to promote the best policies, practices, products, and technology for warfighters and others who ensure the safety and security of our nation. We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you soon.
For more information and updates from NDIA about COVID-19, please refer to the NDIA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update Page.
More information about the event will follow, so please continue to visit the event website for updates.
Questions? Contact Meredith Mangas at mmangas@NDIA.org.
Dates October 18 -21, 2021
Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center
801 Front Ave
Columbus, GA 31901
Associate Director, Meetings
National Defense Industrial Association
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22201