Primary Arms Supports National Shooting Sports Month® With +ONE® Gearbox Giveaway
NEWTOWN, Conn. – NSSF®, the firearm industry trade association, is pleased to announce that Primary Arms is a sponsor of a +ONE® Gearbox Giveaway in support of 2021’s National Shooting Sports Month®.
NSSF’s +ONE Movement encourages the mentoring of newcomers by experienced target shooters and hunters in order to pass on the enjoyment and tradition of the shooting sports. The perfect time to introduce someone new to recreational shooting is during the month of August — National Shooting Sports Month.
Primary Arms wants to help recreational shooters get out and enjoy the fun and excitement of the shooting sports by offering this great package, valued at $2,863.90, full of essential range gear.
What’s in the Primary Arms Gearbox:
(1) 08-318G – Geissele Automatics Super Duty Rifle – Gray – 16″ — $2,225.00
(1) MD-RB-AD – Primary Arms SLx Advanced Rotary Knob Microdot Red Dot Sight — $129.99
(1) 100-037 – Reptilia Corp DOT Mount for Aimpoint Micro – Black – 1.93″ — $98.96
(1) M640DF-BK-PRO – SureFire M640DF Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel Weapon Light – 1500 Lumens – Black — $296.00
(1) IDX-M – Arisaka Defense M-LOK Indexer — $30.00
(1) VCAS-PB-125-AA-WF – Blue Force Gear Vickers Push Button Sling – Wolf Gray — $83.95
(5) 3023041178CPD – DURAMAG .223 Steel Magazine Orange Follower – 30 Round — $81.50
(1) TSM247OTP-COY-3432 – Tru-Spec 24/7 Series Original Tactical Pant — $49.95
(1) PAGS-TS113-GRY-L – Primary Arms Logo T-Shirt — $24.99
“We are grateful for Primary Arms’ support of National Shooting Sports Month and its generous ‘personal defense’ Gearbox Giveaway donation,” said Zach Snow, NSSF Director, Member Development. “We also appreciate their helping in promoting NSSF’s +ONE Movement to encourage experienced shooters to mentor newcomers so they can enjoy a lifetime sport with friends and family.”
“National Shooting Sports Month is one of the most important times for the gun community,” says Dina Sanders, Primary Arms’ Brand Marketing Manager. “Outreach is everything, so we partnered with the National Shooting Sports Foundation on a giveaway that can excite new gun-owners and experienced collectors alike.”
National Shooting Sports Month, a celebration of the shooting sports and the firearm industry, takes place throughout the month of August. Firearms ranges and FFL retailers across the country have signed on as hosts with fun activities and promotions planned to celebrate the month. Visit NSSF’s LetGoShooting.org to discover hosts near you and to enter to win a +ONE Gearbox Giveaway.
NSSF is the trade association for the firearm industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of thousands of manufacturers, distributors, firearm retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers nationwide. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.
National Shooting Sports Foundation | 11 Mile Hill Rd, Newtown, CT 06470