EOTECH’s Compact XPS2™ Holographic Weapon Sight
Ann Arbor, MI (October 19, 2021) – EOTECH’s Holographic Weapon Sight comes in all shapes and sizes. One of the top-selling models is the XPS2, an operator-grade Holographic Weapon Sight built for close-quarter engagements and fast-moving targets. Like all EOTECH® products, the XPS2 is rugged, reliable, and dependable.
At only 3.8-inches long and a mere 9-ounces, shooters love EOTECH’s shortest and lightest HWS sight. The HWS XPS2 is mission-capable and includes a single CR123 lithium battery configuration and compact footprint that leaves ample rail space for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
Choose from one of EOTECH’s many reticles for the XPS2. The most popular reticle is a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot, allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target. A two-dot reticle adds a second aiming dot that provides an additional aiming point for longer shots. Others include a single 1-MOA dot (no ring) and two reticles for either FN or Sage less lethal launchers. In all EOTECH HWS systems, the reticle is focused at the same plane as the target which aides in rapid target acquisition while reducing eye fatigue.
The non-night-vision compatible XPS2 includes a rich feature-set including a waterproof housing, long battery life, and 20 daylight brightness settings. This battle-tested sight even works if the sight window breaks or becomes partially obstructed. The XPS2 offers peace of mind in high-stress environments and is proudly made in the USA.
XPS2 Technical Specifications
- · L x W x H: 3.8” x 2.1” x 2.5” (96.5 x 53.3 x 63.5mm)
- · Weight: 9.0 oz (255g)
- · Water-Resistant: 10 ft (3m) depth
- · Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail
- · Windage and Elevation: 0.5 MOA per click
- · Brightness: 20 daylight settings
- · Power Source: 1 x CR123 battery
- · Battery Life: 1,000 (600 for green) continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
- · Operating Temperature:
- · Red Reticle: -40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC)
- · Green Reticle: -22ºF to 140ºF (-30ºC to 60ºC)
- · Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- XPS2 Features
- · Fits 1-inch Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- · Lightweight and compact
- · Long battery life
- · Reticles (5 options) –
- · 0- 68MOA ring with 1MOA dot
- · 1- 1MOA dot (no ring)
- · 2- 68MOA ring with (2) 1MOA dots
- · FN-Calibrated reticle designed for FN® Less lethal launchers
- · Sage-Calibrated reticle designed for Sage® Less lethal launchers
Included in the box
- · HWS XPS2
- · Quick-Start Guide
- · Warranty Card
- · CR123 Battery
- · Protective Case
- MSRP: $589
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, EOTECH designs, manufactures, and markets the original Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) and designs and distributes Vudu® rifle optics, thermal and night vision systems, and laser devices. The world’s tier-one professional’s trust EOTECH’s full line of professional-grade optics to deliver unparalleled speed, accuracy, and reliability. Since 1996, EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS) have been designed, developed, and manufactured in the US. In 2016, EOTECH expanded its optics line by introducing the Vudu line of premium magnified optics designed to cater to the most sophisticated of users. Our exacting standards demand continued focus on product quality, not quantity, ensuring that the highest specifications are not only met but exceeded. Every optic manufactured is treated as if it will be the one that will face a life and death situation. When there are zero margins for error, there is only one clear choice – EOTECH.
For more information, please visit WWW.EOTECHINC.COM