On the first day of Christmas Comp-Tac® gave to me..
Discount will be automatically applied when Sport-Tac Holster is added to shopping cart.
The Sport-TAC™ Holster is a hybrid, inside-the-waistband holster designed to comfortably carry a 4” handgun at the 4-5 o’clock position. The Sport-TAC features a 600D interlock padded backing that provides cushion and flexibility for extreme comfort, while the Kydex® shell holds your handgun securely with adjustable retention. The backing uses low-density foam for comfort and high-density foam for structure, molded with channels for ventilation. The Kydex® shell minimizes the collapse of the holster after draw, improving the ease of reholster when compared to all-leather or all-nylon IWB holsters. The holster is tuckable, as well as cant- and ride height-adjustable.
Features of the Sport-TAC
- Interchangeable Kydex® shells allow for carry of multiple guns with one holster
- Retention screws allow for perfect holster retention adjustment
- Features abrasion-resistant, woven-nylon backing for durability
- Foam pads are closed cell to resist moisture and absorption
- Backing molded with channels to allow for airflow, ventilation and comfort
- Belt clips are tuckable and can be adjusted for cant and ride height
- Two belt clips help distribute weight for heavier guns
- Both right- and left-handed options are available
Additional Clips and Styles Can Be Purchased on Our Holster Parts and Hardware Page:
Standard Clips: A “P” shaped clip that slides over the top of the belt and hooks underneath. Holster may be put on while belt is already threaded through loops. Not recommended for nylon belts.
C-Clip: A “C” shaped clip that grips the belt at the top and bottom. The belt must be fed through clips while putting it on. These clips have less visible surface area showing during concealment. C-clips work with all types of belts
Comp-Tac Victory Gear®