This knowledge-sharing event combines a dedicated range and retail trade show, endless networking opportunities and top-notch education for every stage of a business venture.
February 8, 2022
NSSF Range-Retailer Business EXPO Issues Call for Presentations
NEWTOWN, Conn. — NSSF®, The Firearm Industry Trade Association, has issued a call for presentations for its Educational Sessions at the 2022 NSSF Range-Retailer Business EXPOTM. The EXPO will take place July 11-13 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Started in 2019, the NSSF’s Range-Retailer Business EXPO is the premier gathering for entrepreneurs, startups and established firearm retailers and shooting ranges. This knowledge-sharing event combines a dedicated range and retail trade show, endless networking opportunities and top-notch education for every stage of a business venture.
- Proposed presentations should cover no more than a 1-hour time slot, with dedicated time for questions and answers from the audience. The subject matter must be related to one of the topics listed below and the more interactive the session, the better. Presentations are intended to be for informational and educational purposes and not promotions for products or services.
- Presentation submissions are due by March 1, 2022. Submissions received after this date will not be considered.
- If selected, presenters will be notified of acceptance via email by March 8, 2022.
- Presentations selected are at the sole discretion of the NSSF.
- · 4473, NFA, and other Federal and State Compliance
- · Staffing Considerations (hiring practices, retention techniques, payroll realities)
- · Marketing & Program Efforts to Activate New Gun Owners, Recruit New Ones
- · Diversifying your Customer Base
- · Speaking to Media
- · Used Firearm Sales Strategies
- · Point-of-Sale Solutions (what to know and how to avoid pain points)
- · Insurance
- · Lending / Financing / Raising Investor Pools
- · How to Host Successful Events and or Range/Retail Promotions
- · Indoor Range Design, Management Practices, Revamping Your Existing Range
- · Outdoor Range Design, Management Practices
- · OSHA / EPA Compliance for Indoor and or Outdoor Ranges
- · Membership Campaigns (Recruitment, Retention, Program Management)
- · Increasing Customer Engagement on the Range or in the Store
- · Engaging with your Community/Non-Profit Groups
- · Business Operations Strategy
- · Social Media
- · Retail Store Layout/Revamp and Customer Experience Design
- · Suicide Prevention
Send a summary of the proposed presentation, a brief overview of the presenter’s qualifications, any referrals, as well as information about recent speaking engagements to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline of March 1, 2022.
NSSF is the trade association for the firearm industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of thousands of manufacturers, distributors, firearm retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers nationwide. For more information, visit nssf.org.