Grand Island, NE (February 15, 2022) – SnapSafe® built GlideVault™ for homeowners seeking a discreet, secure storage solution for firearms and other valuables. The GlideVault blends seamlessly into any room, looking like a piece of contemporary furniture. And thanks to its tough steel exterior, tempered glass touchpad, and spring-assisted slide-out drawer, GlideVault not only protects valuables but also offers quick user access too.
The GlideVault comfortably fits two to three pistols and ammo or a combination of other valuables. The robust exterior housing constructed of 16-gauge steel features a pry-resistant door and two internal hardened locking lugs, thwarting unauthorized access. GlideVault can be permanently installed using pre-drilled mounting holes or anchors to any stationery objects with an included five-foot cable.
GlideVault opens with a programmable touchpad. The spring-assisted slide-out drawer provides rapid, convenient access to its contents by entering a four to six-digit entry code. Silent mode allows quiet access without drawing attention. Four AAA batteries (not included) power the touchpad, while a barrel key and micro-USB port provide backup access.
A light-grey powder-coated finish and black tempered glass door are the perfect facades for SnapSafe’s unassuming GlideVault. On the inside, a protective mat safeguards the contents.
SnapSafe is a leader in building innovative security solutions, and its newest product, the GlideVault, includes proven security features paired with modern styling. GlideVault matches any décor so that homeowners can protect valuables in style.
- · Tempered glass touchpad (programmable 4-6 digit access code) with silent mode
- · Spring-assisted slide-out drawer for handguns, jewelry and other valuables
- · Pry-resistant door keeps children and unauthorized users from gaining access
- · Exterior housing constructed of 16-gauge steel
- · Vault door features two internal hardened locking lugs
- · Anchor to stationery objects with an included 5-foot cable
- · Permanently install using the pre-drilled holes
- · Battery-powered for mounting anywhere
- · Barrel key or micro-USB port backup access
- · Padded drawer liner protects valuables
- · Lock Opening: Digital Touchpad, Barrel Key or Micro-USB port
- · Exterior housing: 16-gauge steel
- · Dimensions: 15.9” Wide x 12.2” Deep x 4.4” Height
- · Weight: 26lbs
- · Includes: 5-foot security cable
SnapSafe® is owned by Hornady® Manufacturing, a family-owned, third-generation business that has been designing, machining and producing bullets, ammunition, reloading products and security products since 1949.
For more information, please visit WWW.SNAPSAFE.COM