Grand Prairie, TX (February 15, 2022) – Bond Arms is well-known for its compact yet powerful personal protection pistols. Now, after years of research and development, the Bond Arms team released the Stinger – its lightest, smallest derringer ever. It has the familiar fit, feel, function and reliability of other Bond double-barreled pistols in an ultra-concealable and super-comfortable size and weight configuration. The Stinger is currently chambered for either 9mm or .380 auto. It’s made from advanced modern materials and engineered for durability.
The Stinger uses a slim aluminum frame precision milled from a billet of 7075 aluminum, known industry-wide for toughness. A black hard-coat anodized finish further shields the frame in use. A generously sized integral trigger guard protects the trigger yet allows easy access. Slim high-impact Zytel composite grips pair with the wasp-waisted pistol’s narrow profile, making it perfect for concealability. The Stinger also includes standard rubber grip panels for those who prefer a larger grip.
A stainless steel firing pin block inset into the aluminum frame strengthens the receiver and allows firing +P rounds. The release lever, cross-bolt safety, hammer and trigger are also stainless steel; adding steel parts in these critical areas enhances the Stinger’s durability.
The Stinger’s 3-inch barrels match the frame’s narrow 0.55-inch profile and are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels. Currently, the Stinger is available in 9mm and .380 auto with a .22 long rifle model on the horizon.
Bond Arms created the Stinger for customers wanting a lightweight, slim pistol chambered for powerful defense rounds. Like all of Bond’s full pistol lines, the Stinger is safe, durable and reliable – perfect for self-defense. The company’s newest derringer is shipping now in limited quantities.
Bond Arms Stinger Features:
- · Lightweight (12-ounces)
- · 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized frame is both lightweight and tough
- · Stainless steel double-barrel
- · Passive and manual safeties (3)
- · Integral trigger guard
- · Stinger Barrels are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels
- · High impact nylon, slim grips (also includes standard rubber grip panels)
- · Size is compatible with many aftermarket holsters
Bond Arms Stinger Specifications:
- · Cartridge: 9mm; 380 auto
- · Weight: 12 Oz (with Slim Grips)
- · Dimensions: Length 5″; Height: 4″; Width: Less than 1″ (with Slim Grips)
- · Barrel: 3″ Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- · Passive Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- · Manual Safety: Crossbolt Safety & Safety Locking Device (SLD)
- · Action: Over/Under, Tip-Up Barrel, Single Action
- · Frame: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodize
- · Trigger Guard: Integral w/Frame
- · Interchangeability: Compatible with other centerfire Stinger barrels, but not with existing Bond derringers
- · Grips: High Impact Nylon Slim Grips (standard rubber grips included)
- · Hinge Screw: 7/64″ Allen Wrench
- · MSRP: $379
BOND ARMS, INC. is located in Granbury, Texas and manufactures the award-winning Bond Arms Derringer – the finest in double barrel protection. Originally organized under the name Texas Armory, the company became incorporated as Bond Arms in 1995 with the idea that the Remington Model 95 over-under, single-action derringer could be converted from an Old West anachronism into a modern & reliable handgun. The barrel and frame were redesigned to safely fire modern calibers & the entire handgun is constructed entirely from stainless steel. This makes for a pistol that’s both strong and durable.
For more information, please visit WWW.BONDARMS.COM