SnapSafe® Trunk Safe II – Stores & Secures Valuables Out of Sight
Grand Island, NE (March 16, 2022) – One sure-fire way of triggering a vehicle break-in is to leave valuables in plain sight. SnapSafe’s Trunk Safe II is a simple and effective security solution to this everyday problem. The safe offers plenty of room for hiding and securing tools, firearms, electronics, documents and other valuables, deterring common thieves.
Heavy-duty is an understatement for the Trunk Safe II. Its 13-gauge exterior and robust 6-gauge steel door protect the safe’s contents while the door recesses into the frame – its eight interior locking lugs prevent prying around its perimeter. Internal hinges and premium gas shocks ensure smooth operation. It weighs 69 pounds and strikes the perfect balance between heft and portability – heavy enough to prevent an opportunistic grab-and-go but light enough for easy loading into the vehicle.
The Trunk Safe II includes a 3-foot cable for anchoring to a stationary object for added security. Four pre-drilled holes on the bottom panel enable permanent installation. A padded bottom liner protects the safe’s contents.
It measures 42-inches wide, 7-inches high and 13-inches deep, creating more than 3700 cubic inches of storage space! These dimensions fit the back of an SUV, car trunk or RV and equally well at home. For ease of moving, there are integrated d-handles on the end panels.
A programmable digital lock allows quick entry with a 3-to-8-digit access code. And a key ensures a backup opening method in the case of a low battery.
The SnapSafe Trunk Safe II is the perfect in-vehicle security solution.
SnapSafe Trunk Safe II Features:
- · Large storage capacity for tools, firearms, equipment, documents, and more
- · Theft protection for your SUV, car trunk, RV or home
- · Heavy-duty 13-gauge steel exterior with rugged 6-gauge steel door featuring eight interior locking lugs
- · Internal hinges and premium gas shocks that provide smooth operation
- · Digital lock (programable) with key backup
- · Pry resistant door
- · Includes a 3-foot cable for added security when anchored to a stationary object
- · Pre-drilled holes on the bottom panel for permanent installation
- · Integrated handles to assist with transport in and out of a vehicle
- · Padded floor mat
SnapSafe Trunk Safe II Specifications:
- · Exterior: 42”W x 7”H x 13”D
- · Weight: 69 lbs.
- · Includes: 3-foot cable
- · Lock: Digital Keypad Lock with Backup Key – 8 locking lugs
- · MSRP: $663.99
SnapSafe® is owned by Hornady® Manufacturing, a family-owned, third-generation business that has been designing, machining and producing bullets, ammunition, reloading products and security products since 1949.
For more information, please visit WWW.SNAPSAFE.COM