Registration is now open for the first-ever Winchester Shoot With the Pros event, which will be held June 7-9, 2022.
Winchester Announces Its First Shoot With the Pros Event — Register Now!
EAST ALTON, IL (April 21, 2022) — Registration is now open for the first-ever Winchester Shoot With the Pros event, which will be held June 7-9, 2022. The event will take place at both the Winchester headquarters in East Alton, Illinois, and the famous NILO hunting and shooting preserve in Brighton, Illinois. Both locations are located approximately 40 minutes from downtown St. Louis, Missouri.
The cost to attend this experience is $3,500 per person, with only 18 slots available. The Shoot With the Pros experience includes:
• Training with six of the most accomplished clay target shooters in the world
• An exclusive tour of the Winchester shotshell facility
• Shooting at legendary NILO and the Winchester trap and skeet facility
• Meals, lodging, ammunition, clay targets and a Winchester gear package
“This is an incredible opportunity for 18 people to learn from the absolute best shooters in the world and experience the legendary Winchester brand,” said Matt Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Winchester Ammunition. “NILO is one of the most premier shooting and hunting facilities in the nation with a rich heritage, and we are proud to offer this unique, once-in-a-lifetime Winchester event.”
Attendees will receive training from the following sport shooters (also members of Team Winchester) with a focus in three separate disciplines:
• Kim Rhode, Six-Time Olympic Medalist (and the most decorated sport shooter of all time)
• Frank Thompson, Two-Time Olympian
• Matt Bartholow, Grand American Trap Shooting Champion
• Foster Bartholow, Grand American Trap Shooting Champion
• Zach Kienbaum, Sporting Clays National Champion
• Desirae Edmunds, Sporting Clays National Champion
For more information and to register, contact Donny Ballard at 618-258-2000 or email@example.com.
About Winchester Ammunition
Winchester is the largest small caliber ammunition enterprise in the world and the leader in delivering innovative ammunition products to hunters, sport shooters, law enforcement and the U.S. Warfighter. The 156-year-old Winchester brand is built on integrity, hard work and a deep focus on its loyal customers. Learn more about Winchester by visiting Winchester.com or connecting with us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WinchesterOfficial.
Gun Owners Care®
Gun owners care. You care about safety. You care about preventing unauthorized access to firearms. You care about bettering your community, helping those in need, and conserving wildlife and wild places for generations to come. It’s time for gun owners to tell their stories and to show how they’re making a difference. NSSF®, the trade association for the firearms industry, has established the Gun Owners Care campaign to unite gun owners and the firearms industry in this common cause. Visit gunownerscare.org for more information.
600 Powder Mill Road
East Alton, IL 62024