Abstracts and Posters Now Accepted | Deadline June 6
NDIA is seeking presentations and poster submissions for the 2022 Future Force Capabilities Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for September 19 – 22, in Austin, TX. This year’s theme focuses on “Evolving Technologies – Ensuring Readiness for Multi Domain Operations.” Submit your abstract by the deadline of Monday, June 6. See below for the specific conference focus areas.
- Small Arms
- Guns, Ammunition, Rockets, and Missiles (GARM)
- Unconventional and Emerging Armament Systems (UEA)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Robotic Combat Vehicle Autonomy
- Robotic Combat Vehicle Armament
- Robotics at the Squad Level – Integrated Swarming Small UAS, UGV
- Squad A.I. – Automated Situational Awareness Tech, Tools, and Decision-Making Aids
- Robotics Systems which Provide Joint Lethality in Contested Environments
- Robotics Systems Initiatives of the USA, USAF, USN, USMC, and DARPA
- Platform Integration (Land, Sea, Air, Manned, and Autonomous)
- Robotics System Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Robotic Training Systems
- International Participation from Allies and Partners
Poster Session Rules
If accepted for the poster session, authors must follow these rules:
- Each poster presenter will be provided a bulletin board which is used to display the poster. The size of the bulletin board is 2ft wide by 3ft tall.
- Posters must be placed in their designated location at the beginning of the conference.
- Poster presenters must be at their posters during the reception and scheduled breaks.
- Poster sessions will be in uncontrolled spaces and therefore should not contain any restricted access information. A poster found to have restricted access content will be promptly removed.
- Poster must conform to size guidelines distributed to accepted authors.
For complete details on the abstract and poster submission process, visit the event website.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
Gain visibility and increase your brand exposure by becoming a conference exhibitor or sponsor!
Booth sales are now open. Showcase your products or services in front of the Armaments, Robotics, and Munitions communities. Visit our exhibits website for more information and to secure your space today.
Sponsorships are coming soon! Contact Sarah O’Hanley at sohanley@NDIA.org to be added to the interest list to receive additional information once available.
More information about the event will follow, so please continue to visit the event website for updates.
September 19 – 22, 2022
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78701
Associate Director, Meetings
National Defense Industrial Association
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22201