Apex Announces Extended Mag Release for Hellcat and Hellcat Pro
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex is pleased to announce the release of its Extended Magazine Release for the Springfield Armory Hellcat and Hellcat Pro pistols. The magazine release, which is easy to install and reversible for either the right- or left-handed shooter, retails for $60.00.
Machined from bar stock steel, fully heat treated and finished in Black Oxide, the Extended Magazine Release features an extended design that incorporates a serrated/checkered face for easier activation.
The Extended Magazine Release is the latest product from Apex, the industry leader in aftermarket handgun performance upgrades, for the Hellcat model pistols. Additional Apex products for the Hellcat include the following:
– Action Enhancement Trigger (excl. Pro)
– Failure Resistant Extractor
– 9mm Threaded Barrel
– Frame Pin Kit
– Single Side Thumb Safety Adapter
– Sear Housing Pin Safety
– Thumb Safety Plunger & Spring
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the Extended Magazine Release for the Hellcat and Hellcat Pro pistols can contact Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– For Hellcat and Hellcat Pro pistols
– Extended and serrated/checkered face for easier release
– Reversible for either Left-Hand or Right-hand activation
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory magazine release
– Machined from steel, heat treated and Black Oxide finished for durability
– Easy To Install
– Apex Part #: 115-132
– MSRP: $60.00
For more information about Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.