Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunity
September 8, 2022
- Digital house ad promotions for the webinar that feature the sponsor logo
- Full-page ad for the sponsor in the October issue of National Defense Magazine
- Email blast to NDIA’s membership base for the webinar that features the sponsor logo
- Sponsor logo on webinar presentation slides as well as on webinar registration page
- Lead generation: Name, Company, Title, and Email
- Sponsor logo on post-webinar email providing the link to webinar recording and slides
- Three-sentence company introduction at the beginning of the webinar
ETI webinars can be accessed on NDIA Connect and the ETI Youtube channel.
About the Webinar
A Directed-Energy Weapon (DEW) emits highly focused energy, transferring that energy to a target to damage it. The photons/electrons travel at the speed-of-light and allow for precision engagement and controlled effects. This webinar will cover the technology basics of a DEW, and the readiness of both the technology and industrial base to provide operational capabilities. Mark Neice is the Executive Director of the Directed Energy Professional Society, with over 25 years of experience in the Directed Energy technology community.
This webinar is available to NDIA, NTSA, and WID members only.
National Defense Industrial Association
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22201