ScentLok Launches Heated Base Shirt
Stay toasty warm no matter if you’re in the blind, backcountry, or winter fishing
MUSKEGON, Mich. (December 11, 2022) – ScentLok® Technologies is proud to introduce a battery-powered, heated base shirt addition to their Blackout line of outdoors apparel.
Whether you’re in a deer stand late-season muzzle-loading, hiking, snowshoeing, or winter angling, there’s nothing worse than getting cold…
The culprit? Typically, subpar base layers underneath outerwear garments. Sustainable warmth starts with the layer that you put closest to your body—what we used to call “long underwear.” While there are base layers manufactured of decades-old technology, most are polyester-based—not what you want if staying warm is a priority.
To that end, ScentLok® is proud to introduce the BE:1 Trek Base Blackout Heated Shirt addition to their BE:1 Blackout line of outdoors apparel.
ScentLok’s in-the-know outdoors apparel designers—hunt- and fish-heads themselves—combined the heated technology from their popular Reactor Heated Vest to provide a low bulk, heated base layer solution that’s next to the skin.
Like other garments in the Trek Base series, this new base layer top utilizes fine merino wool bonded with Carbon Alloy™ for unprecedented odor protection, ScentLok’s proprietary Silver Alloy™ treatment to defend against bacterial growth, and Fusix™ technology treatment for additional odor adsorption.
The BE:1 Trek Base Blackout Heated Shirt gives hunters three different levels of on-demand heat to stay comfortable on the stand or on-the-ice in any condition. The three levels of supplemental heat output are powered via a built-in USB power cable and easy, one-button control. The BE:1 Trek Base Blackout Heated Shirt can be powered by any 5V/2A battery or power bank (not included). This base layer can be worn as a normal base layer, and as temps drop, you can crank the heat!
Features: BE:1 Trek Base Heated Blackout Shirt
- New Design with a sleeker button, glowing ScentLok “S” Icon, and upgraded USB plug
- Blackout features designed for blind hunting or hardcore ice fishing in sub-zero conditions
- Built-In heating elements 3 different outputs for the perfect amount of warmth in any situation
- Carbon Alloy™ technology for maximum odor adsorption & scent control
- Silver Alloy™ technology helps inhibit the growth of bacteria
- Fusix™ technology helps destroy bacteria and control odors while maintaining a supreme stretch
- Wicking treatment provides maximum moisture control
- Merino wool, modal, and TENCEL™ blend delivers ultra-soft, flexible fabric
- Easy one-button design activates the heating elements with a USB power cable in the side pocket
- Requires a 5V/2A battery
- Critical thermal on-demand piece to complete your hunting/ice fishing toolkit
* 5V/2A battery is required for use and is not included. For optimal use, pair with the new 10,000mAh Power Banks
ABOUT NEXUS OUTDOORS
Nexus Outdoors, headquartered in Muskegon, MI, USA, is a leading worldwide designer, marketer and distributor of performance, hunting and casual odor-controlling apparel, footwear and equipment under the ScentLok Technologies®, OZ®, Blocker Outdoors®, Whitewater and Tree Spider® brands. It also owns American Range Systems, manufacturer and distributor of the world’s strongest and safest bullet traps. Nexus Outdoors is the only company with access to all scent-controlling technologies, including their patented Carbon Alloy™ and Cold Fusion Catalyst™ technologies, which provide superior success in the field. ScentLok and Blocker Outdoors are pioneers in the hunting industry, which many credit with creating a market focused on superior scent control to get closer to big game.