- FN to Unveil Prototype 6.5-Caliber MK 48 Mod 2 Machine Gun at 2019 SOFIC Conference
- PGM Precision To Exhibit at MILIPOL 2019
- Elbit Systems of America to demonstrate solutions perfected for the SOF operator
- Spectra Group to exhibit at the SOFIC exhibition in Tampa Florida.
- US Navy Selects MOHOC® Cameras Again
Category Archives: aviation
The SB-1 Defiant is a joint venture of Boeing and Sikorsky that was rolled out of its West Palm Beach, FL. hanger in 2018. This is one of two advanced prototypes built for the U.S. Army’s Joint Multirole technical demonstration … Continue reading
IGNACIO MATAIX, INDRA’S EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CALLS FOR THE EU’S SUPPORT FOR THE AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY TO ASSURE FUTURE EUROPEAN AERONAUTIC LEADERSHIP
· Mataix calls for securing an SESAR 3 program within the next Multi-annual Financial Framework, Horizon Europe, to maintain the long-term stability of funding · The ever-increasing challenge of air traffic can only be addressed through the use of cutting-edge … Continue reading
This is an interesting picture of a Russian Tupolev in slow flight lining up for mid air refueling. It looks like he has flaps extended, but are the vertical surfaces on the left and right wings air brakes, some sort … Continue reading
HELICOPTERS SIMULATION CENTER OF THE SPANISH ARMY (CESIHEL) DEVELOPED WITH INDRA, EUROPE’S LEADING PILOT TRAINING CENTER
· CESIHEL has eight simulators of different helicopter models connected to a network, allowing training in the most complex mission scenarios. It is a reference center in Europe with such a capacity to jointly train from different sites. · It … Continue reading
Lockheed Martin F35-A Airbus Drone Male Harfang MKL Airbus VSR700 Antonov AN132-D
Note: The Airbus’ NH90 Caiman multirole helicopter is reported to have the lowest radar signature of any comparable aircraft.
The Paris Air Show kicks off 23 June 2017 at the Paris Le Bourget Exhibition Centre, Le Bourget, France. Ask you can see from this video, commercial aircraft are getting longer with seating space getting smaller. Interestingly enough, flight performance … Continue reading