- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement
Category Archives: Cyber
. Attacks in cyberspace are increasingly common and complex. To ensure the security of a country and the success of military operations, it is necessary to have well-prepared cyber-intelligence · Indra’s platform offers maximum level and highly effective training to … Continue reading
· Indra will provide companies, industrial facilities and public administration with advanced situational awareness capabilities, essential to obtain a precise view of what is happening in the networks to respond to possible threats · These solutions will be applied and … Continue reading
· The students trained on the same platform that has been used by officers of the Joint Cyber-Defence Command, NATO and other armies · The more developed countries face the urgent need to have well-prepared professionals to protect their increasingly … Continue reading
Increased interest in artificial intelligence as a concept among governments and intelligence agencies arising out of increased cyber threats, dynamic battlefield situations, and other security related issues have led to growing demand for artificial intelligence tools in military applications. The … Continue reading
Brisbane, Australia, 19 September 2018 – HENSOLDT Cyber GmbH and CSIRO’s Data61 have today announced an international partnership to develop a trustworthy hardware-software stack to protect against devastating cyber-attacks on defense systems, smart factories, autonomous vehicles and critical infrastructure at … Continue reading
Take a look at the body of this e-mail message advising the target that their e-mail account will be deactivated. There are several things to note here. First, the individual is working a list of known good e-mail accounts. … Continue reading
I’ve devoted quite a bit of space on this blog to cyber security. I have taken the position that government and the private sector should restrict employees and managers from accessing enterprise computing resources with personal laptops, desktops or smart … Continue reading
I’ve written a number of articles about cyber attacks and how much of it is self-inflicted. The proliferation of smart devices, at all levels of government, have also aggravated the situation. The smart device has done more to socialize the … Continue reading
MASA, a French a global leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) software, announced the appointment of David Chouraqui, currently Vice-President of TALIS Group (a majority shareholder of MASA), as Juan-Pablo Torres-Padilla steps down from the position. M. Chouraqui was educated at … Continue reading
Last Friday, 17-May-2013, the DoD announced that DoD issued iPhones are approved for use on military networks. The approval comes from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for all DoD issued iPhones and iPads using the iOS6 operating system. … Continue reading
The Boeing Champ is still in its experimental stages but it’s looking pretty good. As someone who’s been on the receiving end of CCCP jammers, I’ve always felt nothing surpasses a good blast of RF or EMI to hose up … Continue reading
I have been involved in the technology sector for a number of years. Unlike Al Gore, I did in fact help to roll out the internet at all levels of the technology spectrum. I’ve also been involved with desktop computing … Continue reading
For those of you still in dreamland about China’s intelligence and military objectives for the next 20 years, you owe it to yourself to read “Chinese military mobilises cybermilitias” in the Asia-Pacific Section of the Financial Times.