- Liemke Introduces Keiler Thermal Monoculars
- AeroVironment Awarded $45 Million Option for Switchblade Tactical Missile Systems Under U.S. Army Lethal Miniature Aerial Missile Systems Contract
- EAA’s New Optics Tactical Shotguns for Home Defense
- AeroVironment Celebrates Historic First Powered Flight on another World by Mars Ingenuity Helicopter
- 275 ADAMAS® – UNSTOPPABLE
- SIG SAUER introduced the ROMEO 7S 2 MOA red dot sight. The ROMEO 7S gives you 9 daytime and 2NV settings on a single AAA with a runtime of 50,000 hrs. Read my review mid May www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's TLR RM2 Laser. A low-profile laser-light combo to adorne your favorite carbine. 1000 lumens to light up your night.OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.
Category Archives: Election Year B.S.
By: Sal Palma Lately, the media and pundits have set themselves up as judge and jury on the Benghazi incident. Unfortunately, much of their finger pointing is based on ignorance and misinformation. Particularly annoying are tragic discussions with former military … Continue reading
By: Sal Palma This will be my last piece under the Election Year BS topic. I felt it was important and it has received little attention in the media who chooses to focus on Romney’s 47% and Obama’s redistribution of … Continue reading
The 2012 Presidential Election will undoubtedly go down in U.S. History as an event where deliberate misinformation, directed at the electorate, has reached new heights. Regrettably, it’s not the candidates that bear the blame; rather a media, political action committees, pundits and booksellers … Continue reading
If you’ve spent time listening to campaign ads, the media, party pundits and strategists you are probably clueless on the subject of job creation. I would like to help you with that. In discussing business, and the economy, economists talks … Continue reading
This is another area that throttles me up, so I’d like to see if I can shed some light on the subject for you. The oil industry is complex not because the concepts are hard to understand but rather the number of … Continue reading