- OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.OTIS Technology introduced in 2021 a Glock centric cleaning kit that covers all available models and calibers. You'll be able to read all about it in April at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comVortex Optics Viper red dot sight is platform agnostic and built like a tank. The 6 MOA dot works very well with an SBR or pistol brace platform.
Category Archives: Morale Builders
Ashbury has created a unique series of adventure travel experiences wrapped around all inclusive, full spectrum rifle sports activities featuring APO’s line of premium rifles & custom pistols, optics, night vision, and thermal imagers. After each day on the range … Continue reading
If your feeling athletic this Thursday morning you’ll enjoy watching 7th Special Forces Group Green Berets conduct high-altitude military parachuting while exiting a C-130H3 during Exercise Emerald Warrior 2015. Video by Staff Sgt. Ashley Manz | 3rd Combat Camera Squadron … Continue reading
For the last couple of years we’ve been predicting the ascension of female service members into SOF units. Industry has responded with the introduction of the “Molon Labia Patch” This will surely get “patch of the year” from us. Ladies, … Continue reading
MODERN WARFARE PINUP SETS 11 PRINTS. PLUS A PATCH. $55.00 MORE INFO/PURCHASE: CLICK HERE
This is a great video and Randy Pennington, owner of Mile High Shooting and Accessories in Colorado, is a great America.
It’s that time of the year for folks to start work on a calendar for the upcoming new year. Magpul Industries is hard at work producing their 2016 edition and gives a video insight into their photo shoot.
Every 10th of November we celebrate and honor the birthday of the United States Marine Corps. It was on this day in 1775, the Second Continental Congress established the Continental Marines… “That two battalions of Marines be raised consisting of … Continue reading
SECTOR 4: Extraction Well its quite likely that you’ll feel better about contracting Ebola than watch this movie. This had to be the product of a bunch of airsofters and filmed with a Blackberry – oh wait, they don’t have … Continue reading
The SOCPAC Holiday Party is a mere 5 days out so be sure to get your tickets. This year’s party will be held at the Waikiki Hale Koa Luau Garden. It’s a beautiful hotel and garden, so if you want … Continue reading
To those who won’t be home for Thanksgiving our thoughts are with you. So, get your Holiday Turkey on!
Throughout the history of man’s development, scholars have observed the emergence of organized societies when groups of people, or a tribe, achieved surpluses. It is at this point of human development that we see the emergence of thinkers, like philosophers … Continue reading
Top “N” Reasons Where “N” = Any Real or Imaginary Number Why David Letterman is like a Rorschach Test
The moment you’ve all been waiting for, the final Top N reasons where N = any real or imaginary number of 2011. Top N reasons where N = 10 why David Letterman is like a Rorschach Test 10. They’re both … Continue reading
Readers that keep up with The FOG HORN’s Worth or Not Worth a Dollar movie reviews will note that our review of the first Expendables, of what will undoubtedly be a veritable cornucopia of sequels, left us sitting in the chair wondering just … Continue reading
When I launched the FOG HORN my charter was to provide relevant and accurate material of value to individuals engaged in the front lines of defense. So, I talk about a lot of things relevant to the GWOT, and those … Continue reading
We were in need of some moral builder material so one of our regular readers and home boy, from VA Beach, sent us this instructional video. Have a great weekend everybody!
Top (n) things (where n = any real or imaginary number) Rosie O’Donnell has over David Letterman… 10. Weight. 9. Teeth. 8. Better Taste in Women. 7. Oprah Likes Her. 6. Rosie was voted homecoming queen, prom queen, senior class president … Continue reading
We’ve seen a couple of e-mails complaining that we haven’t published a FOG HORN Top n Reasons Where n = any real or imaginary number, so we want to fix that. FOG HORN’s Top n Reasons Where n=10 Why You Should Become A … Continue reading
It’s time to kick-off our “Worth or NoT Worth a Dollar” movie review and I think we chose a great starting point with this action packed production. The Mechanic follows the life of an elite hitman, Arthur Bishop, played by … Continue reading
Bertolli has knocked this Chicken Marsala ready to eat meal out of the ball park. I am going to tell you how to get a field promotion. Use as many bags of the Bertolli Chicken Marsala and Roasted Redskin Potatoes … Continue reading
I am completing a review of the OTIS Technology Turned Rail System (TRS), which will be available on this site and Scribd. OTIS describes its TRS as the most accurate rail system on the market, and from what I’ve seen … Continue reading
Earlier this week, we congratulated Jay Leno on his Emmy nomination. We did neglect to tell you that The Late Show with David Letter was also nominated. I believe the category is for best director in a variety show. So, … Continue reading
For you car buffs, Jay Leno’s Garage is a treasure trove of information on some pretty exotic rides. Apparently, I am not the only one that thinks so and Jay Leno’s Garage is now an Emmy Nominee. Here’s a partial … Continue reading
It’s time for an addition to our Moral Builder section with a movie review and we’ve chosen Battle: Los Angeles. If there was ever a lack luster “combat / war” movie, this was it. It starts with scenes from Camp … Continue reading
10. His new accommodations are way too damp. 9. He’s been there only a week and already he’s got a case of the crabs. 8. Nobody ever said he’d be living next door to a Jew, Jimmy Hoffa. 7. He wanted … Continue reading
While perusing the Firearm Blog I ran across this and haven’t stopped laughing. This is an example of what makes our country great. We are a society filled with incredible talent and imagination – as well as those too willing … Continue reading
10. The yellow tail in your tuna is plutonium. 9. Benihana’s wise guy with the knife is wearing a canary suit. 8. Ginzu is now selling Geiger Counters. 7. Sushi houses got rid of table candles. They let the sashimi handle … Continue reading
It’s time to kick off the weekend with a little practical humor. We hope that it brightens your day and if just one laughter results – mission accomplished. So, here we go… 5. No matter what the label says, the … Continue reading
Finally got around to watching Green Zone last night. I didn’t make to the theater last March and I’ve been meaning to see it. Matt Damon plays CWO Miller with the 82nd. His team’s mission is to locate WMDs in country. In … Continue reading
10. The only sex you’ve had is with your mistress. 9. Your wife can’t remember where she left the kitchen. 8. Everyone that works for you is your cousin. 7. You don’t see labor as a factor of … Continue reading
10. Your hot date last night was with a hooker. 9. You eat your home cooked meals at a restaurant. 8. Your children call the therapist DaDa. 7. You drive your Porsche under … Continue reading
We Americans traditionally, and innocently in the majority of cases, have disregarded cultural differences; as a result, we’ve been viewed as rude and insensitive or poorly educated. It’s no one’s fault, that’s just the way we’ve grown up, right, wrong or indifferent. … Continue reading