- Sneak Preview: Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X Laser USB
- PROOF Research’s Carbon Fiber Barrels Integral to New 300 PRC MRAD® Barrett Rifles Contracted by US Department of Defense
- FDE ZEV1911, Bobtail® Buckeye Burl Grips and more!
- BLACKHAWK Releases Level 2 Compact (L2C) Version of New T-Series Holster
- Introducing the NEW Adaptable Belt Mount!
Category Archives: Robotics
The ATLAS Robot from Boston Dynamics displays remarkable agility and balance in this video. It won’t be long before units like ATLAS will augment our SOF community. The ideal initial application is logistics support, like loading vehicles or aircraft, and … Continue reading
I thought it might be a good way to open Monday morning with the cover photo from the July 2014 issue of Popular Science Magazine. The picture you see may be much closer to a first rendition of TALOS (Tactical … Continue reading
ReconRobotics makers of the Throwbot XT, an amazing throwable miniature robot, was awarded a $13.9 million contract by the U.S. Army’s Rapid Equipping Force for up to 1,000 miniature, throwable, mobile robots. The Throwbot XT has been in use for sometime … Continue reading
Over the last several years, application of robotics in tactical and EOD situations has grown exponentially. The Recon Scout XT, manufactured by Recon Robotics™, is by a large margin the most widely accepted and cost effective tactical robot available to military and law … Continue reading
If the folks at Boston Dynamics have any say in the matter, mankind will relegate conflicts to specialized military robots like Boston Dynamics’ Petman. I am reminded of what George S Patton once said ” Wars may be fought with … Continue reading