- Streamlight Introduces Duty-Ready Stinger 2020
- HENSOLDT invests in new clean rooms in Oberkochen
- RAFAEL announces $1.3 million strategic industrial partnership with Australian company Naeco Pty Ltd
- Tasmanian Tiger TT Modular Hip Bag Receives a SILVER Score in the 2020 NTOA Member Tested and Recommended Program with Overall Score of 4.14 out of 5
- INDRA WILL PROVIDE THE SPANISH NAVY’S F110 FRIGATES WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART SENSORS, THUS INCREASING ITS CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONSTRUCTION OF FRIGATES TO OVER 325 MILLION EURO
Tag Archives: 2nd Amendment
This is a great video! Classic Howard Stern at his best… ROFL!
Our Democratic Senators are once again introducing legislation to prohibit the sale and possession of any magazine, belt or feed strips that can hold more than 10 rounds. The legislation is being proposed as an amendment to the Cybersecurity Act, … Continue reading