FOG HORN _ Posts
- GPO’s SPECTRA 6X 4.5-27x50i SFP: The Ultimate Long-Range Hunting Riflescope
- CZ P-10 Pistols Offer Great Performance at a Great New Price
- Huk Taps Yee-Haw Brewing Company as "Huk Headquarters" for the Bassmaster Classic
- Hobie® Eyewear Expands Hank Cherry Champion’s Collection
- New March Insider Giveaway: Red Dot & Turkey Kit
Tag Archives: AR-DBAL
Gear Review: Burris AR-DBAL Visible and IR Lasers For Your AR-15
Burris, Steiner and LDI are sister companies; all owned by Beretta. So, given Burris’ tactical focus, it makes perfectly good sense that Burris partner with a sister company to deliver Burris branded AR accessories to millions of AR owners. Regardless … Continue reading
Burris Enters The Laser Market In A Big Way!
Burris has entered the laser aiming and IR illumination market with the addition of four new product offerings, the Burris AR-DBAL (Dual Beam Aiming Laser), AR-FFL (Fast Fire with Laser), AR-Laser and AR-SPIR (Special Purpose Infra Red) AR-DBAL (Dual Beam … Continue reading
Posted in Laser Based Technologies, sights Tagged AR-DBAL, AR-FFL, AR-Laser, AR-SPIR, Burris, illumination, infrared, laser Comments Off on Burris Enters The Laser Market In A Big Way!