FOG HORN _ Posts
- GPO’s SPECTRA 6X 4.5-27x50i SFP: The Ultimate Long-Range Hunting Riflescope
- CZ P-10 Pistols Offer Great Performance at a Great New Price
- Huk Taps Yee-Haw Brewing Company as "Huk Headquarters" for the Bassmaster Classic
- Hobie® Eyewear Expands Hank Cherry Champion’s Collection
- New March Insider Giveaway: Red Dot & Turkey Kit
Tag Archives: ARDEC
U.S. ARMY ENGINEERS SECURE PATENT FOR A LIMITED-RANGE PROJECTILE.
PICATINNY ARSENAL, N.J. — Three employees of the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center, or ARDEC, were awarded with a U.S. patent for their proof of concept work on a limited range projectile. Brian Kim, Mark … Continue reading
Posted in Ammunition Tagged ARDEC, Army, limited-range, patent, projectile Comments Off on U.S. ARMY ENGINEERS SECURE PATENT FOR A LIMITED-RANGE PROJECTILE.
U.S. Army Contracting Command Is Purchasing Glock-18 and Glock-19
U.S. Army Contracting Command has requested and was given authorization to bypass full and open competition to purchase (3) Glock 18 Systems and (1654 Glock 19 Systems) in support of U.S. Army Research Development Engineering Command Armament Research Development … Continue reading