- No Reason To Get Excited…
- URGENT COMMUNIQUE: IWA Announces the Postponement of IWA Outdoor Classics 2020 and Enforce Tac / U.T.SEC 2020
- COLT’s Python Update and FAQ (VIDEO)
- Galco Is Excited To Introduce The VHS 3.0 For The New Ruger-57 Pistol!
- Brownells Debuts California-Compliant Versions of Retro Rifles
Tag Archives: Authorized Protective Eye List
Please be advised that only eyewear on the APEL have been validated against Army requirements for ballistic fragmentation protection. Other commercial eyewear products, even if marked ANSI Z87.1 compliant, do not necessarily meet military impact requirements. Eyewear not on the … Continue reading →