- SIG SAUER ZULU6 10X30 mm Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Cambridge-based tech company designs Augmented Reality Tactical Interface Module (ARTIM) that transforms night-time soldier combat
- SLIDES: One Pistol, Multiple Uses + New P938 SAS Slides
- KUSA: KOMRAD. FREE SHIPPING.
- GET OUTDOORS WITH THE RIGHT GEAR
- Howard Leight has introduced a very light and comfortable headset with a 29 NRR rating. It's and ideal accessory for hunters and running and gunning.Streamlight's Contour Remote. Glock owners you're going to like they way this light fits and feels.SIG SAUER's ZULU6 gimbal image stabilization delivers amazing image quality. I'll be reviewing it in June. www.twobirdsflyingpub.comLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH Keiler thermal monocular. Display with azimuth, inclination angle and ranging brackets. A full review is underway for you and ready mid-June.atLIEMKE Thermal Optics GMbH introduced the Keiler thermal monocular to the U.S. market. The imager has interesting capabilities including ranging and heat tracking. I should have a comprehensive review for you mid-June.SIG SAUER’S ROMEO 7S is a winner for SIG'S ELECTRO-OPTICS Group. Everything from price point to performace and features are on target. Review in progress.
Tag Archives: AXIS II
WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – September 17, 2019 – Savage has expanded the AXIS II line to include a chambering for 300 Blackout, providing the ballistics that made the cartridge famous in a bolt-action platform built for hunters. Shipments of these … Continue reading
WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – March 5, 2019 – Savage brings together precision, performance and price with its new AXIS II rifle which features an AccuTrigger and updated stock. Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers.Savage rebuilt the synthetic … Continue reading
SUFFIELD, Connecticut – October 10, 2016 – Savage Arms is pleased to announce its extension of 6.5 Creedmoor in nine existing rifle models, including several entry-level offerings priced less than $500. Shipments of these firearms are currently being delivered to … Continue reading