- The Israel Ministry of Defense has Delivered an Iron Dome Battery Developed by Rafael to the U.S. Army
- The New Springfield Armory® Model 2020 – Springfield Armory
- Bushnell Launches RXS-250 Reflex Sight
- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. to Acquire Marlin Firearms Assets
- Galco’s VHS 4.0 for the 4” S&W X Frame!
Tag Archives: ban
Well, we made it through another week and that’s always a good thing. I’m still in mourning over the Super Bowl. In ten minutes I watched the Atlanta Falcons turn a 25 point lead into a 6 point loss. It … Continue reading
Law enforcement officials in 34 jurisdictions report that the majority of gang-related crime is committed with firearms.
Over 60% of all gun violence is directly attributable to gangs and gang related enterprise such as drug smuggling and distribution. Please read this. Now that you’ve read it, do you honestly believe that magazine restrictions and a weapon’s … Continue reading