- Visit Kestrel at Virtual NATA! | Live Chats + Exclusive Offer
- Federal Ammunition Introduces New Force X2 Personal Defense Shotgun Loads
- Jim Scoutten Introduces the Big Caliber Big Horn Armory Model 89 Lever-Action Rifle on Shooting USA
- Beat the Heat with Galco’s Ankle Holsters!
- Bushnell CORE® Trail Cameras on Sale Now
Tag Archives: CalPers
Recently, we’ve seen a rash of public trust funds, from blue states, divest themselves of investments in firearm manufacturing businesses. More recently, CalPERS, the country’s largest public pension fund, announced that it would divest its holdings in Smith and Wesson … Continue reading
CalPERS, the countries largest public pension fund, has announced that it is taking a stand against gun violence by divesting its huge investment portfolio of shares and other investments in Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. and Sturm, Ruger & Co. … Continue reading