- No Reason To Get Excited…
- URGENT COMMUNIQUE: IWA Announces the Postponement of IWA Outdoor Classics 2020 and Enforce Tac / U.T.SEC 2020
- COLT’s Python Update and FAQ (VIDEO)
- Galco Is Excited To Introduce The VHS 3.0 For The New Ruger-57 Pistol!
- Brownells Debuts California-Compliant Versions of Retro Rifles
Tag Archives: Chamber-View
Chamber-View increases firearm safety for hunters, law enforcement and military forces with release of a new product designed to fit most handguns from .22 to .45 in a single unit. Merrimack, N.H. (January 2017) – Chamber-View, LLC, innovators of highly … Continue reading
Merrimack, N.H. (January 2016) – Chamber-View, LLC, innovators behind highly visual firearms safety products, is pleased to announce the introduction of the .45 semi-auto & 1911 model handgun Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI) safety markers, which will debut at this year’s … Continue reading