- MKS Launches Ophir® MWIR Folded Zoom Lens with Disruptive Range and SWaP Capabilities for Drone and Small Gimbal Applications
- Dynamic Duo – EOTECH® Vudu® 5-25×50 FFP Adds Horus™ TREMOR3™ Reticle
- MasterPiece Arms (MPA) Named Official Chassis of the 2021 Precision Rifle Series (PRS) Season for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Back In Stock – Magpul CTR Carbine Stock
- American Tactical, Inc. Introduces New Colors for the Bull-Dog Shotgun
- OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.OTIS Technology introduced in 2021 a Glock centric cleaning kit that covers all available models and calibers. You'll be able to read all about it in April at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comVortex Optics Viper red dot sight is platform agnostic and built like a tank. The 6 MOA dot works very well with an SBR or pistol brace platform.
Tag Archives: cigars
THE 1500 CIGAR CUTTER Limited is now unlimited. Introducing the new full production 1500 Cigar Cutter. Featuring a multi-layered Richlite handle encasing our new bias-offset blade, this stylish guillotine delivers the cleanest cut for the smoothest draw. GET YOURS 1500 … Continue reading
The Holidays are behind us and I hope you’ve all had a great Holiday Season. Did Santa bring all that you’ve always wanted? I can’t complain, I got a digital trigger pull gauge, fix it sticks and a box of … Continue reading
This is no braggadocio. I wanted for some of you guys to see my clips. The neighborhood mohel is wondering how I did this. So, light’em up boys!