- Meprolight® Showcases Line of Innovative Optics at 2019 NASGW
- MASSIVE SAVINGS: Remington Defense Precision Sniper Rifles & RACS Chassis!
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Introduces New Decorated Extreme Duty 5.56 Polymer Mag
- $700 .308 Precision Bolt Action Rifle! Plus up to 50% off Accessories & Ammo!
- Othram Launches Forensic Genealogy Service for Law Enforcement
Tag Archives: Colorado
Just when you think you’ve hear it all, you discover that you’re only at the tip of the iceberg. It appears that officials from Deer Trail, CO are contemplating issuing a $25 drone hunting license. They may even post a … Continue reading
Colorado Springs, CO, April 3, 2013—Colorado grassroots group begins recall of State Senate President for attacks against Constitution and Bill of Rights. The group has the Colorado Secretary of States’ approval to begin gathering signatures for the recall of Colorado … Continue reading
The anti-gun movement, successful or not, will earn its place in U.S. History right next to Watergate, Prohibition and the Repeal of the First Bank of the United States. All of which serve to prove Galbraith’s “If all else fails, … Continue reading
– Press Release – The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and all law abiding gun owners in our country are currently under assault. Since the horrible tragedy in Connecticut, politicians and media alike are actively demonizing and criminalizing … Continue reading
Opting to support marijuana usage instead of supporting 2nd Amendment rights for its citizens, the Colorado House of Representatives passed their second reading of HB1224, HB1226, HB 1228 and HB1229. These 4 blatantly anti-Second Amendment bills, if passed on Monday, … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MAGPUL INDUSTRIES ANNOUNCES IT WILL LEAVE COLORADO IF GUN BILL PASSES MOVE WOULD COST STATE 600 JOBS, $85 MILLION Denver, Colorado – February 15th, 2013 – Magpul Industries, an Erie, Colorado, based manufacturer of firearms accessories, announced … Continue reading
In addition to the national battle to protect our firearms rights, many states are currently engaged in their own fights. Here in CO, a state with a strong heritage of firearm and other personal freedoms, we are facing some … Continue reading