- CZ P-10 Pistol Leads The Way
- National Police Ammunition Introduces its New 9mm Solid Copper Hollow Point +P HELO Defense Round
- AeroVironment Unveils Quantix™ Recon, Fully-Automated Hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing Unmanned Aircraft System for Defense Applications
- RAFAEL awarded international contract to supply Litening 5 and RecceLite airborne EO systems
- MTM | Watch – Father’s Day Special Offer
Tag Archives: Constitution
This is a great video! Classic Howard Stern at his best… ROFL!
Speaking strictly for myself, I thought the Supreme Court’s 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller followed by the 2009 ruling in McDonald v. Chicago were abundantly clear. Apparently, my assumption was wrong, and it looks like the lower courts … Continue reading