- Mark Your Calendar: 2021 FAA UAS Symposium
- Limited Quantity Factory Refurbished ROMEOZero Red Dot Sights
- EOTECH® and Easterseals Michigan Join Forces for Mental Health Month
- The EX Performance Adjustable Stock from Adaptive Tactical is the Ideal Upgrade for a Variety of AR Rifles, Shotguns, and Rimfire Platforms
- Savage Arms Debuts IMPULSE Hog Hunter
- SIG SAUER introduced the ROMEO 7S 2 MOA red dot sight. The ROMEO 7S gives you 9 daytime and 2NV settings on a single AAA with a runtime of 50,000 hrs. Read my review mid May www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's TLR RM2 Laser. A low-profile laser-light combo to adorne your favorite carbine. 1000 lumens to light up your night.OTIS TECHNOLOGY has assembled a professional pistol cleaning kit that is Glock centric. The kit includes everything but the kitchen sink. Check out my upcoming review at www.twobirdsflyingpub.comStreamlight's WEDGE is part of my EDC répertoire. Its ergonomics make it comfortable and accessible. There's no longer an acceptable excuse for being in the dark. Review coming this AprilOn March 13, 1942 the U.S. Army launched the K9 Corps. They have saved countless lives over the years and aided operations. The most recent against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.WileyX makes some of the best eyeware on the market. Frames, lenses to include Rx are superbly crafted. This pair of Ovation rock.
Tag Archives: cyber
Registration is now open! The implications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning extend throughout the national security enterprise, and so we’re hosting a brand-new event to convene thought leaders and subject matter experts to explore those implications in detail. Register … Continue reading
RAFAEL wins an international tender published by the Dominican Republic Central Bank for planning and implementation of a financial sector SOC TEL AVIV, January 29, 2020 – RAFAEL Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. announces it has been selected to plan and … Continue reading
Take a look at the body of this e-mail message advising the target that their e-mail account will be deactivated. There are several things to note here. First, the individual is working a list of known good e-mail accounts. … Continue reading
I’ve devoted quite a bit of space on this blog to cyber security. I have taken the position that government and the private sector should restrict employees and managers from accessing enterprise computing resources with personal laptops, desktops or smart … Continue reading
Those Who Know, Wear XGO. This Black Friday through Cyber Monday elite athlete-inspired, military-tested gear is more accessible than ever.Enjoy free shipping over $50 and up to 65% off* Mossy Oak® and Real Tree® Camo in key XGO® Phases! Shop … Continue reading
CYBER MONDAY SALE SAVE 30% ON ALL ORDERS+ Free Shipping On All OrdersUse Code VTXCM17 During Checkout , SHOP NOW
Nothing that I say below precludes the possibility of Russian hacks; my purpose for writing this is to provide you with details to suggest we need to take our foot of the hacking gas pedal to let our brains … Continue reading
This Friday’s shoot-the-shit topic is “The Cyber Battlespace.” I selected the topic because of the recent incident with Sony’s hack and because I also said at the beginning of the year that I would write an piece on The Cloud; … Continue reading
For those of you still in dreamland about China’s intelligence and military objectives for the next 20 years, you owe it to yourself to read “Chinese military mobilises cybermilitias” in the Asia-Pacific Section of the Financial Times.