- New MOHOC iOS App Update Available
- Galco Introduces More KingTuk Cloud Fits!
- Shell Shock Technologies Sponsored Shooter John Vlieger Takes Home High Overall at 2021 KY USPSA Section Championship
- FAA Announces Approved Administrators for Recreational Drone Pilot Safety Test
- Viridian® Showcases Weapon-Mounted Camera at National Sheriffs’ Association Expo
Tag Archives: Defense Authorization Bill
The United States Congress has approved an amendment to the 2013 Defense Authorization Bill authored by Rep Betty McCollum (D-MN) to limit DoD funding of military bands to $200 million. If it makes it through Congress, it could save $188 million. … Continue reading →